1. Browser Choice
- Change Browsers. Browsers that are most compatible: Internet Explorer 8 0r 9, Mozilla Firefox 3.6, Chrome.
- Click to download the recommended browsers of FireFox , Internet Explorer, Chrome. Please check here to see which browser is “certified” with your operating system.
2. Java Installation
- Check to see if you have Java installed here.
- If you have trouble updating or removing older versions of Java, visit Java’s support site.
4. Cookies from third parties.
- If you have trouble viewing discussion postings, quiz windows, and download links, you may need to disable pop-up blocking.
- Check for FireFox, Internet Explorer, or Chrome.
6. Third Party Plug-ins
- You may require third party plug-ins to view certain content.
- Check to see if you have the updated versions of Flash, Acrobat Reader, and Quick Time.